Minimum 1-2 years
The primary purpose of the role:
Junior Designer is an entry-level job and will report to the Design Manager. Responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves working closely with the Design Manager and helping him with the delivery of designs.
Major responsibilities & deliverables:
- Hands-on experience with helping in delivering design requirements
- Hands-on experience with design and image editing software
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Have a strong working knowledge of design for web, social media, and other digital platforms
- Should be adept at using Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches, create & modify fonts according to brand guidelines.
- Working as part of a team with copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.