Remote work possible
2 - 3 Years
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Advertising &amp;amp; Marketing
2D &amp;amp; 3D Visualizer (Freelancer)
- The 2D & 3D Visual Designer must have strong intrinsic design ability, typographic skills, attention to detail, and web expertise with the ability to manage multiple projects and handle volumes of creative work.
- Visualizing and creating all 2D artwork for events based on the Client's Requirements Software Knowledge – Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw
- Visualizing and creating 3D Models for Event Setups, Exhibition stalls and Retail Elements.
- Software Knowledge – Autodesk 3ds Max, CorelDraw, Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects
- To visualize the architectural design, both exterior and interior.
- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
- Work closely with the client's requirements
- Understand the concepts and initial design intent, and apply this to a graphic representation.
- This may involve reproducing the architect's concept into a graphic form or may involve interpretation and artistic design ability to represent the ideas in a graphic form and into photo-realistic 3D renderings and animations.
- Be able to administer creative control, and provide quality assurance on creative deliverables.
- Performance bonus
- Flexible work time
- Strong understanding of colour palettes, fonts and content hierarchy in design
- Highly experienced and comfortable in using various design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Maya, Autodesk, Keyshot
- Strong understanding of user-centric design principles to create logical, extremely engaging wireframes and artboards
- Convert long briefs into compelling visuals - clean design with short but effective content copies